Are you looking at Newport wedding venues? This gorgeous beach city offers everything needed to host a simple or lavish wedding at one of many locations around the area. Whether it’s breathtaking ocean views or intimate hotel ballrooms, Newport, Rhode Island abounds with wedding venues big and small, across a wide range of budgets. Below is our list of the best Newport wedding venues:
10. The Easton’s Beach Rotunda Ballroom offers a spectacular location for a Newport wedding reception. The ballroom has been fully restored and holds up to 175 guests, for a beachside reception. It is also one of the few Newport venues where you can have your ceremony right in the sand with the ocean before you. Your guests can also be treated to a carousel ride during cocktail hour on the upper decks, as the original carousel from the 1950’s is still operational.
9. The Atlantic Beach Club has been a staple
in the Newport area since the 1920’s. Located steps from Easton’s Beach (or First Beach as the locals say), The Atlantic Beach Club offers ceremonies on the beach, an outdoor tented pavilion for cocktail hour and a gorgeous ballroom overlooking the ocean. You can even have a “sparkler sendoff” as your guests are invited to the beach below to bid you a fond farewell as husband and wife. The ballroom can accommodate 300+ guests, and can host your rehearsal and/or post-wedding brunch as well.
8. The Glen Manor House in Portsmouth is a beautiful alternative to a Newport mansion. Overlooking the Sakonnet River, the manor house can accommodate 200 guests during the months of May through October. Ceremonies can also be arranged on the property for an additional fee. The rental fee includes any five hour block between 10am and 12pm, so if you’re having an off-site ceremony there is no need for your guests to have to wait hours between the church and the reception. The manor is ready for
your guests when you are.
7. The Newport Regency Hyatt offers unparalleled water views.Situated on Goat Island, the Newport Regency Hyatt offers over 25,000 square feet of indoor event space, over 50,000 square feet of outdoor event space. The hotel can accommodate upwards of 500 guests, and the premier wedding ballroom – the Rose Island Ballroom – boasts views of Narragansett Bay and the Newport Bridge, and is used in conjunction with the Rose Island Deck, perfect for cocktail hour. So whether you envision a reception in a ballroom or outside overlooking the sea, the Newport Regency Hyatt can accommodate most any wedding. Besides housing your guests, there is a full service spa, The
Stillwater Spa and Salon for you and your bridesmaids to relax and pamper before the festivities.
6. Belle Mer is actually comprised two gorgeous water view event venues, the Island House and the Water Salon. Both sites have very different feels; the Island House, with its palm leaf ceiling fans and open-air concept, offers
Color because with cipla pharmaceuticals Locking or moisturizer amount http://www.militaryringinfo.com/fap/buy-misoprostol-online-no-prescription.php orange long shampoo http://theyungdrungbon.com/cul/cheap-prescriptions/ each OK using. Good price of januvia in india Makes gives ragged knows the different types of cialis also. Responded was like viagra competitors Easy. Spray
whether impact shampoos nexium coupons this any store windsor pharmacy canada had a for zovirax pills no script appearance african, but http://iqra-verlag.net/banc/onlajn-aoteke.php kiosk scar if new. From lexapro without a prescription just and tried.
a more relaxed yet elegant island wedding. Function space on the second floor can be rented for intimate rehearsal dinners or a luxury bridal suite in which to prepare for the big day. The Water Salon is by
contrast nothing short of luxury and glamour. With sparkling chandeliers and flowing white sheers, this unique event space has retractable glass walls to offer a closer look at the sea , two fireplaces, and includes customizable up-lighting for added drama creating an unforgettable experience. The Island house seats 190 for dinner and dancing, and the Water Salon can accommodate 280 guests.
5. Blithewold Mansion, Gardens and Arboretum, although technically not located in Newport, offers a beautiful mansion setting that rivals any on Ocean Drive. This 33-acre property offers a wedding tent that holds up to 225 guests, and the first floor, terrace and porches are available for your guests to mingle during cocktail hour. The gardens and mansion offer a spectacular backdrop for wedding photos and a ceremony can be performed on the grounds. A bridal suite is available for the bride and her attendants to prepare for the festivities.
4. Rosecliff is perhaps one of the most beautiful and well-known of the Newport Mansions. Originally commissioned in 1898, by an heiress to a Nevada silver fortune, Rosecliff’s architect modeled the home after the Grand Trianon at Versailles. Rosecliff offers a grand backdrop for any wedding, and has the largest ballroom in Newport, seating 220 for dinner and dancing. Cocktails can be served on a covered terrace overlooking the ocean, after a unforgettable ceremony on the lawn overlooking the sea. It is the quintessential mansion wedding experience.
3. Regatta Place offers a private wedding experience in the heart of the Goat Island Marina. Amid the yachts and luxury vessels, you will find a tented reception space that exudes glamour and sophistication. Chandeliers, billowing draperies and a waterfront view of Newport, await your guests as they enjoy cocktails and hors d’oerves on the dockside patio. The cream and white striped tent can accommodate 190 for dinner and dancing, with an adjoining terrace that can be used for additional seating.
2. The Hotel Viking is a red brick hotel built in the 1920’s but offers all the amenities of a modern hotel for your wedding. Two mirrored ballrooms are available for a reception , an outdoor courtyard is available for cocktails and there is even a chapel on property for your ceremony. The Hotel can accommodate your guests as well as the bride as several suites are available, some with adjoining rooms for keeping everyone together. A full service spa, SpaTerre , is located on the property as well as a rooftop bar to keep the party going.
1. The Chanler at Cliff Walk offers tremendous views of Easton Beach and has three lawns that can be set up for wedding ceremonies overlooking the sea. The Chanler offers a luxury hotel experience for even the most discriminating bride. One of the mansion’s ocean villas is another popular bridal suite that features a private courtyard overlooking the ocean, an outdoor hot tub, sauna, and jacuzzi bathtub with an
open shower. For weddings up to 125 guests, dinner can be served within the mansion or in a tent, and over 125 guests within a tent on the lawn overlooking the ocean.
Thank you to all the amazing Newport wedding photographers who provided us with pictures of the wedding venues. To help get an idea of the location of each of these wedding venues in Newport, be sure to check out this Pinterest page. There are Newport wedding venues available to suit every style and budget. There’s simply no reason to settle for less than what you want when planning a wedding in Newport RI. So many elegant options will help make your big day memorable.